Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Heartwarming Autumn Meals and Treats!


I love baking and the smells of spices and cider.  Autumn is my favorite time of the year and this year I am looking forward to it more than ever.  This summer has seemed endless with it's blasted heat and smoke.  I thought I would share some recipes that look to good to pass up for this fall.



My favorite fall activities is decorating, baking, going for walks to admire the colors, hot cider next to a burning hearth and candle lit rooms.  Enjoy!



Gingerbread Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting - Creme de la Crumb


Two-Ingredient Pumpkin Cake with Apple Cider Glaze

These Apple Cider Glazed Pork Chops are AMAZING!  Perfectly seasoned, juicy, delicious and ready in under 30 minutes!


50 Fall Breakfast Recipes



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!