Thursday, June 12, 2014

Free Father's Day Printables For You and Your Child

Father's Day is fast approaching so I thought I would pass along a link to a great collection of Father's Day free printables from over at In All You Do Breed Love
 
This is a great little site with all sorts of printables she makes herself for homeschooling or just fun activities with your children.
 
Writing Prompts manuscript button
 
I especially like the Fathers Day writing prompts with things like Write 5 reasons you love your Dad, or My favorite memory of my Dad.  Cards are great, but I prefer more meaningful things to give my husband at fathers day.  Having your child write these things down makes great keepsakes for when we are old and grey and the children are all grown up.  Click HERE to go to the fathers day page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!