Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Review-Serafino Double Wall Insulated Glasses Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. http://www.tomoson.com/?code=TOP90c79d6cb4978fd17f17b013a78c4dcf" rel="nofollow">http://www.tomoson.com/images/front/pixel.png
" />
 
 
I love drinking out of glass.  In fact I don't drink out of anything else unless it's stainless steel as I am trying to avoid plastic.  So when I got the chance to review a Serifino Double Walled Insulated Glass from Ozeri I was excited.  Ozeri is a company that sells all sorts of interesting and unique products for the home.

The problem with glass cups of course is that they are not insulated.  I was intrigued to see what a double walled glass cup would be like.

I got  two of the larger glasses for review.  They are very stylish and light and actually hand blown! They are made of heat resistant glass that is double walled so you can have a hot drink in them and still hold the glass with no problem.  And if you put an icy drink in there will be no condensation on the outside of the glass!  The wraparound contour shape fits in my hands very comfortably. As they are of glass these are not for kids because they could break fairly easily.  You can put them in the dishwasher, but if they knock against other things they could break so I am hand washing mine.

After using them I can say that they keep my drink nice and cold and look great at the same time!  They are wonderful for iced teas and other cold drinks for the summer. I am a big time cold drink lover so these glasses are perfect.  These are so neat and would make an excellent hostess gift or birthday present for someone special.

Connect With Ozeri

 
 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOM90c79d6cb4978fd17f17b013a78c4dcf" rel="nofollow">Tomoson.com
. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!