Thursday, July 2, 2015

Home Brands USA United States Flag Review! Plus a huge discount!

 
 
Home Brands USA is a company that sells a HUGE assortment of amazing products for your home.  They sent me their American Flag Patchwork Rug to review and with 4th Of July almost here it's a perfect item!  This rug is made from 100% wool and I love the look of it.  It actually looks antique.  Now you notice it only has 13 stars right?  Representing the first flag of our country.  I love it but as a side note I will never put it on my floor.  Walking on our flag is hugely disrespectful in my mind.  However this makes a beautiful and unique wall hanging. My husband loves it!

Just like the incarnation of the original America Flag, this reimagining of the classic design with 13 stars was hand woven with the same patchwork methods. It's vintage look and feel are sure to cozy up any patriots home. Each produced as one of a kind with a cotton cloth backing. Made in Turkey

Right now  Home Brands USA is offering a sale on Momeni Rugs for the Fourth of July.  75% off on all momeni rugs on their site!  To go along with this Home Brands USA is offering a special additional 15% discount for the 4th of July weekend on top of the sale and runs from July 1-7. Including the 15% off  on top of their standard 60-70% discount on Momeni rugs the savings could end up being a total of 70-80% off which is huge!  Click HERE to be taken to the site and check out the great deals!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!