Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide - Minted



I know it's last minute, but then again that's when allot of people panic shop!   There is nothing worse than giving (or receiving a gift)  that you know the person just picked up out of desperation.  If you are looking for a last minuet gift I would heartily recommend a great company called MintedMinted is an online company that carries high quality Holiday Cards, Unique Artwork, Fabrics, Stationary, and Wedding Invitations.

The reason I am recommending them is because they have such great artwork and other products!  You can easily buy a gift card to give to that special person on your list and the neat thing is they can pick what art speaks to them.  This is perfect for that person who seems to have everything.  EVERYONE likes a beautiful picture to hang on their wall and Minted has something to suit every taste.
Wildflowers Day Planner, Notebook, or Address Book
Minted also has great gift like Stationary, Photo Gifts, Map Gifts (very unique), and more!  As I am a borderline obsessive about stationary I love their line! 


So if you have someone on your list or just as a treat yourself check Minted out.

 


 

How to Find Them

 
Pinterest

The Thrifty Housewife was compensated for this post. This did not influence my review or my opinions. My views are 100% my own. This review is not affiliated with facebook, pinterest, twitter, or any other social media website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!