Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Pics Around Our Place and Our First Fishing Trip!

I have been chomping at the bit to get out and fish.  I love fishing and now that children are older fishing trips are much more fun and spontaneous.    We were up by a little town nearby and saw that one of the fishing ponds were finally unfrozen.  So we raced back home and threw our gear in the back of the van and headed out for a few hours of trout fishing. 
 
 
Boy was it worth it.  We caught 6 trout that were all above 13 inches and fat!  It was so lovely to be outdoors again listening to the birds sing with joy for spring and watch the children bring in those big trout!  It so funny because my three youngest love to fish.  Especially my 10 year old son.  He was the first to bring in a fish.  The kids are already talking about our next fishing trip!
 
 

 
The Kitten interested in the candles
 
 
 
our dogs Samson and Bremmer staying warm next to the wood stove
 
 
Bremmer watching TV
 

 
The kitten looking like "Man I am NEVER drinking again!"
 
 
 
Playing with our kids toys, she did this for a good half hour
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!