Thursday, January 5, 2012

Gooseberry Patch Cookbooks - Wonderfull ideas for great food and homemaking

I'm a connoisseur of cookbooks, I like to just read them.  But the ones that I actually use are a little special.  They have to be more than pretty pictures of  impossible to produce food.  And my absolute favorite cookbooks are the ones that have more than just recipes.  I like cookbooks that tell a story, or have historical notes, helpful hints, etc.

So here is a series of books that I love to read through and has amazing recipes that actually work and taste amazing!  Many of the recipes I have posted here on my blog have come from these books.Really there is a book in this series for everyone. But its not just cooking, under each recipe there is helpful hints, decorating ideas, or family fun ideas. I have these three but now am wanting to get many more, especially the dinners on a dime one.







I put a link to the side if you want to get them for yourself, they really are fun cookbooks that have tasty and easy recipes.

1 comment:

  1. These are some of my favorites too! I love the stories shared in addition to the recipies. *smile* Blessings, Mommy of two little blessings & so much more!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!