Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Soft Heart or a Soft Head?


I was walking along with Viking boy one brisk fall morning when I spotted a tiny little kitten on the sidewalk.  Looking over I saw a few more in the weeds next to an abandoned building.  The long and short of it being that we have now adopted three adorable kittens.  The vet said that they were either abandoned or the mother couldn't support her litter because they were so small and skinny.  They are a riot to watch play and the kids love them.  But I've got to wonder what I've gotten myself into.  They are drinking kitten formula out of a bowl and eating kitten chow.

Poor Husband is resigned to my penchant for rescuing animals as I do all the work.  Oh well at least they are potty trained.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!