Thursday, December 2, 2010

Be Careful What you Wish For!

So in a previous post I mentioned that I really like ti when it snows and that I had been praying for enough snow for the kids to play in.  Well my prayer was answered and then some.  For the first time in my memory we had a white Thanksgiving with almost a foot of snow, and it has not quit snowing since.  I love the pure clean view but I also have a husband who commutes to get to work and the roads have been very dangerous.  This will however be very good for our wheat farmers as it will increase the moisture in the soil for the winter wheat.  This is dry land wheat farming so they only plant every other year to preserve soil moisture.  Sometimes when God blesses he goes overboard.  Here are some pics of the first day of snow, now it is much deeper!


Samson loves the snow more than the kids


Look at Viking Boys feet, I caught him right in the middle of a jump!




Samson trying to catch snowballs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!