Friday, January 24, 2014

My Blogs Focus This Year!

 
This year the focus of my blog is going to be A Healthier You and a Healthier Family!  Little did I know when I decided on this that I was about to go through a health crises where my blood pressure was so high I had to be hospitalized!  It was terrifying as you can imagine, and all I could think of was my 4 children being left without a mommy.  So this new focus is perfect for me!  Not only will most of my reviews be about healthy or green products, but also my recipes and tips too.  Now that doesn't mean that there will be no fun,  part of being healthy is feeling good about ourselves, enjoying life, and letting go of the stress!

Also I am going to be blogging about what I am doing to get healthy!  If you too need to get healthy don't wait until I did!  Join me and we can encourage each other through the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my readers!